Re: [Evolution] Compose/Preview Font Size

On Fri, 2001-10-12 at 17:03, Eric Lambart wrote:
On Fri, 2001-10-12 at 13:58, Michael Gade wrote:
change the font size I should go into Gnome Control Panel, and change
the font under the "HTML Viewer" section.

Hmmm, what to do if that section is not in your control panel.
Im using the "new" Ximian one (1.5.7) but several of the "old" features
are downright missing.
Besides the "HTML viewer", I am missing the "this sound for that event"
section.

Yes, I hadn't noticed that but HTML viewer settings have definitely gone
missing...

you can get to them from the command line.

gtkhtml-properties-capplet