Re: [Evolution] From field with replies

OK. This info helps me narrow down the behavior I think is strange. If I
reply to a message where the To: field is one of my identities in the
mail settings, then the From: will match that. What I notice is that if
I'm replying and the To: is not one of my identities (e.g. the To: field
is this mailing list), then it's not using my default ID but a different
one that happens to be first in the list of 4 accounts, default is last.
This account is also disabled. So it seems to me to make more sense to
use the default ID in this case instead of another one on the list. If
it does use the first on the list, there should be an easy way of
reordering them. Does this mean that default account only applies to new
messages? What other attributes (if any) does the 'default' account have
except for the From: on new messages?

Next question. Does the status 'enabled' or 'disabled' just turn on or
off receiving mail or does it affect other things?

Thanks, John