[Evolution] From field with replies

Hi,

What determines which identity gets put in the From: field when replying
to a message? I notice that sometimes it's not my default account id.
Right now it looks like any reply (reply, reply to all, reply to list)
picks a different ID in my account list rather than the default when I'm
replying to any Ximian list (I filter these into a folder), but uses my
default ID for other replies. Did evolution somehow remember what my
default was when I created the folder these messages are saved in? How
can I change it so it uses my new default ID? I did change the default
since creating the folder.

New messages seem to use the default OK.

Thanks, John

--
John S. Weber
jweber math cudenver edu