Re: [Evolution] 0.15 comments

On Fri, 2001-10-19 at 21:14, Eric Lambart wrote:
10/19/2001 11:41:55 AM, Jason Tackaberry <tack linux com> wrote:

Second: Somewhere along the line Search->show all  became search->clear.
I personally thought "show all" was a particularly clear lable and that
it isn't clear exactly what "clear" would do.

I noticed this change too, and agree with Ben.

FWIW I didn't notice this change but thought "Clear" was an odd term and also agree with Ben =)

One reason why "show all" is NOT a good term is its conflict with hidden
messages (the semantic of which I find stupid in itself, but that's
another question). If I use this feature and go into a folder with
hidden messages (whose count is also shown) I would expect a "show all"
to do what it says: unhide the hidden messages.

        jtl