Re: [Evolution] From field with replies

On Fri, 2001-10-19 at 12:07, Rebecca J. Walter wrote:
On Fri, 2001-10-19 at 17:20, John Weber wrote:
What determines which identity gets put in the From: field when replying
to a message? I notice that sometimes it's not my default account id.

What I have noticed is that is appears based on the address the message
was sent to.

Yes, this is correct.  If someone sends mail to your john_doe foo com
address, your reply will have that in the From:, even if your default
account is john_doe bar com

New messages always use your default identity, unless otherwise
specified.

-JT