Re: [Evolution] Pilot-sync date times wierdness.

On Thu, 2001-10-18 at 07:10, Jürgen Meurer wrote:

Whats about your timezone settings in linux ?
Are they right ?

As Damon requested I ran 'date' and 'date -u' and got:

  $ date
  Thu Oct 18 10:44:14 GMT+1 2001
  $ date -u
  Thu Oct 18 11:44:17 UTC 2001

The GMT+1 is correct for Denmark and Copenhagen goes.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the