Re: [Evolution] Pilot-sync date times wierdness.

Am Mit, 2001-10-17 um 20.04 schrieb Janus Christensen:
Hello,

I am experiencing some problems when syncronizing my Palm Date Book
with the Evolution Calendar. All the appointment times occur two or
three hours later (I have been unable to discern a pattern in when
an appointment occurs two hours later and when it occurs three hours
later) in Evolution than in my Palm Date Book - the Date Book times
are the correct ones.  ,-)
Whats about your timezone settings in linux ?
Are they right ?
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jürgen Meurer