[Evolution] Whensitcoming?

OK, maybe I shouldn't have but when evo started getting solid and it shifted
to beta builds, I dropped MS and went full time Linux and ultimately evo.
Having the latest build freezing when access pop accounts has effectively
took me down for the last 2 days.  Ya ya ya I read the beta agreement and
understand it.  What I'm saying here is...  Please hurry!  Some of us can't
imagine a life without evo!

Any tentative timeline for the next snap?