Re: [Evolution] Filtering into moved folders

There's a very old bug open about ths.

The messages should have been moved to your inbox or default folder?

--=-ZsLdk8gIq2f+Ob+Dshn7

Hi,

Has anybody tried to apply filters that contain folder names that were
later moved
into another (super)folder.
I noticed that I had lots of messages but nothing was shown after
"send/receive".
Then I remembered that I had moved all mailling lists into a main "Mail
Lists" folder.
I seems evo has thrown away my messages or can they be found anywhere?
Anybody else seend this?

Greetings,
Jarek

--=-ZsLdk8gIq2f+Ob+Dshn7

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>Hi,<br>
Has anybody tried to apply filters that contain folder names that were later moved<br>
into another (super)folder. <br>
I noticed that I had lots of messages but nothing was shown after &quot;send/receive&quot;.<br>
Then I remembered that I had moved all mailling lists into a main &quot;Mail Lists&quot; folder.<br>
I seems evo has thrown away my messages or can they be found anywhere? <br>
Anybody else seend this?<br>
Greetings,<br>
Jarek<br>
</BODY>