Re: [Evolution] IMAP: last message to arrive in a folder is not shown

IMAP doesn't send us notices that new mail has arrived until we actually
try to do something with the folder that new mail arrived in, thus you
aren't going to ever see mail just pop into your IMAP folder the instant
it arrives. We have a timeout that "pings" the folder every 10 minutes
or so to both keep the connection alive and to check for new mail - so
just hold your horses and wait a few minutes. or set auto-check mail to
check your mail every second if that's what you want.

Jeff