Re: [Evolution] IMAP: last message to arrive in a folder is not shown

On Tue, 2001-10-16 at 04:21, John N S Gill wrote:

I have evolution set up to use IMAP to talk to an exchange server. I
also use the little gnome panel applet to notify me of new mail arriving
on the exchange server.

The little penguin starts dancing when new mail arrives, but it doesn't
show up in evolution.  If a second new message arrives then I get to see
the penultimate message.

If I delete a message from the folder and then expunge messages then I
get to see all messages in the IMAP folder, including the most recent.

I have seen this problem as well.  I manually apply filters, then the
latest messages appear.

Now that I am thinking about it, it only does this with my Exchange IMAP
server.  My other acct, which is on a UofW IMAP server doesn't do that.

Regards,
--
Mike Leckey, Jr.        rml phxlab honeywell com        602.231.1685
Honeywell Engines & Systems                             Phoenix, AZ