Re: [Evolution] Watch out for the new editor changes!

This issue should be now fixed in CVS.

I'm not seeing text get left behind any more, but the cursor doesn't get
erased properly at the end of the line sometime if the line goes all the
way to the margin.

Eg, copy the first line of my reply ("I'm not seeing...") into your
composer, and repeatedly type "space" and then "backspace" at the end of
the line, and eventually the image of the cursor will get stuck there.

-- Dan