[Evolution] Mailbox not availables

Hello,
Have some problem today... Upgraded the CVS version (via red-carpet, Evolution Snapshot) for Debian potato.

It said me that he had to create new folder (or something like that, can't remember exaclty). I said yes. Since then, i can't view any of my mail boxes. I have no problems with tasks, resume, calendar, and contacts.

Can I do something else that waiting for the next upgrade?

(I don't know if it have something to do, but the GUI is (mostly) in french... This can explain my poor english :-) )