Re: [Evolution] Watch out for the new editor changes!

Hello,

On Fri, 2001-10-12 at 14:05, Pascal DeMilly wrote:
I mostly use the plain text format. Here is what I see. When replying to
a message, Evolution wraps to the next line my reply after around 80
chars (by the way how to I change that value). There is a display
problem with the quoted text of the original message when it is longer
than 80 chars. It seems that the extra character are not being erased
when the text scrolls down.

This issue should be now fixed in CVS.

Cheers
Radek