Re: [Evolution] Mailbox not availables

 Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't work...
When it attempt to load a folder, it shows the message

Gdk-WARNING **: GdkWindow 0x38001b7 unexpectedly destroyed
and when i quit :
evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot unregister component -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent

Any other idea? (i have now the 0.15). Maybe i have to downgrade some components?