Re: [Evolution] GPG message display

Done... I wouldn't have even thought of changing the summary if you
hadn't suggested it; I hope you think my new summary phrase is suitable.

--Eric

On Sat, 2001-10-13 at 12:34, Dan Berger wrote:
There's been a wishlist bug for part of this for quite some time (I
know 'cause I filed it) - bug 4029.

Add comments to that one (and feel free to change the short summary to
something more descriptive.