Re: [Evolution] GPG message display

There's been a wishlist bug for part of this for quite some time (I
know 'cause I filed it) - bug 4029.

Add comments to that one (and feel free to change the short summary to
something more descriptive.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 08:21:26PM -0700, Eric Lambart wrote:
Yes, this is a great idea.  I think you should file a "wishlist" bug.
Personally I don't know anybody who (has told me s/he) prefers HTML
messages, but I'd really like to be able to select certain contacts that
will either A) get PGP-signed or B) PGP-encrypted mail.  Awesome idea!