Re: [Evolution] GPG message display

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 10:06:33AM -0400, Dan Winship wrote:

There's a bug in bugzilla that we ought to be putting names on the
attachments so OE will display those instead of calling them
"ATT001.DAT" or whatever. That should probably be bumped up in
priority...

I did a search for it (with the intent of bumping it) but didn't find
it.  Before I add another one, I figured I'd see if anyone else here
had managed to find it.

--
   Dan Berger [dberger ix netcom com]
   http://home.ix.netcom.com/~dberger

   "History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in
   times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too
   extravagant to endure."
                     - Thurgood Marshall

    A982 E6B1 CB2F 7A49  843A 9297 DA73 4371  1F54 8D0C