Re: [Evolution] Visor syncing

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 11:08:01AM -0700, Aaron Grewell wrote:
Is Evo supposed to work with the Handspring Visor USB at this point, or
is that a known issue in the current betas?  I haven't been able to get
it to work, though I can sync manually via pilot-xfer without a problem.

It works for me.

(One problem I did run into is that I can't create categories in Evolution
that match the categories in my Visor address book... When you try to add a
category the addressbook component crashes.  Oops!)

Bret
--
Bret Mogilefsky * Mgr. SCEA Developer Support * mogul gelatinous com