[Evolution] Sometimes message does not display in preview window

I've seen this problem on and off for weeks, but I haven't been able to
figure out exactly how to reproduce it every time.  It's happening more
now (almost daily).  Sometimes when I'm reading through my new messages,
after I delete one and Evo advances to the next message, it does not
display the message.  The only way to display the message is to click on
a different header and then back to the message.  Has anyone else seen
this?  I believe it has something to do either with the message having
attachments or being HTML.

Dan