Re: [Evolution] New problems with 0.15 and IMAP

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.....

I've attached the scripts I use to start and stop the ssh tunnel to my
imap server.  All you should have to do is change the hostnames in the
ssh tunnel script to your server's name, substitute your server login
for in the appropriate place, chmod +x it and set evo to use localhost
as the mail server.  As it binds to the imap port on your machine, it
needs to be run as root.  If that's not possible, you can change the
first '143' to a non-privileged port (I like 11111) and then set evo to
use 'localhost:11111'.

HTH

Matt