Re: [Evolution] Libgal missing

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 06:24:28PM -0700, Patrick Nelson wrote:
I'm trying to use redcarpet to install the latest snap of evo on a RH62
system, but I get a dependency error that it cannot find libgal.so.14,
please tell me where to get this so I can finish the installation.

                gal-0.13.99.1
is the package which supplies it for me. gal-0.13.99.0 already supplied
it, too.
As I do not use it, I don't know how you update a certain package with
red-carpet, but...

                HTH,
                  drifter
--