Re: [Evolution] New problems with 0.15 and IMAP

On Fri, 2001-10-05 at 03:17, Mikael Wahlberg wrote:
And from time to time, Evo sort of freezes when I am reading an IMAP
folder.

I was begining to think I was the only one seeing this (I saw it in both
beta 4 and beta 5)  it seems that during IMAP scans at the end it just
hangs (CPU usage goes to MAX and stays there for a period of time)  And
I notice that there is no IMAP traffic during that time period.  It
seems to be worse when there are large and large numbers of folders in
the IMAP directory (on the one server I have about a gigabyte of email
in several hundred folders, don't ask).

Julia

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]