[Evolution] Palm sync successful, no display in Evo

I am able to successfully sync my visor using the the Evolution
conduits, however, when I go to Evolution to view my calendar and to-do
lists I see nothing except the test entries that I had entered previous
to my attempts to sync.  I am able to see my addressbook entries, and it
may be interesting to note that I never entered any test data into the
addressbook.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, are there plans for a mail conduit similar to the outlook and
netscape conduits?

Thanks in advance,

D a r r e n . A l e x a n d e r | 8 0 4 . 7 8 2 . 6 9 7 1
    darren techead com | http://www.techead.com
PGP Key (GnuPG) http://www.zentraedi.net/~darren/pub_key.asc