Re: [Evolution] Palm sync successful, no display in Evo

It has worked here.
I did see however that when the conduits to sync both to Ev and the
Gnome address book and calendar that the Gnome address book and calendar
did not sync. I've always had intermittent problems syncing with the
calendar anyway. I turned off the Ev syncing and it synced with the
Gnome address book.
One thing I had set in the pilot conduits that really screwed up my
settings on my Palm was setting it to sync, rather then copy from pilot.
When I had sync set it emptied some email and address entries on my
Palm, defaulted all views on the pilot to default to the work phone
number, and any entry in the Palm address book that had a note attached,
is now gone. I know leave it on copy from Palm.

                        Sean