Re: [Evolution] japanese input

Thank you, it works. I just had to add export XMODIFIERS= im=kinput2" to
your script. Without Japanese menus and text were ok, but kinput still
didn't work. But now everything ist ok.

By the way I don't start kinut in the script because it's already
running

Thanks again

Gerhard Schuck
geschu ma5 seikyou ne jp

2001å11æ28æ(æ)ã23æ30åã Stuart Luppescu æã: