[Evolution] Spellcheck bug

rpm -q evolution
evolution-0.99.2-ximian.3

RedHat 7.2

After selecting SpellChecker -> "Check ' miss-spelled-word '
Spelling..." and then selecting "Replace" all widgets below Subject: are
blanked out this seems to effect any other mail composition windows that
are also open at the time. I checked bugzilla and didn't see any bug
report on it. I would have submitted a bug but I encountered and error
while registering with bugzilla. Can anyone confirm this bug?

Zachary C. Whitley
E-Mail: zachary whitley org
Web: zachary.whitley.org
Public Key: available from public key servers