Re: [Evolution] Features possible?

I have a few nitpicks with Evolutions right now, and I'm wondering if
any of these things are possible?  Perhaps I overlooked some
configuration options ...

        * When a filter is applied that moves a message to another
          folder, the original message is left in my inbox but marked as
          deleted.  How do I expunge that message from the folder once
          it's moved?

You click on 'expunge'

        * Similar to the above, when I manually move a message to
          another folder, can I have it automatically expunged?

Yes, by clicking 'expunge'.

Youcould just turn on 'hide deleted messages' which is probably what
you really want but dont realise.

        * The default search type is "Message contains" but I find
          myself 99% of the time using "Sender contains."  Is there a
          way to change the default?

Edit ~/evolution/searches.xml and change the order.

Also, as I begin to use vfolders, I find myself wanting the ability to
do full boolean queries ((a && b) || (c && d), say).  Is this planned
for future versions?

Not with the gui, you could try writing raw expressions.

Thanks for a truly awesome email client.  (The only one that has managed
to make me switch from Mutt.)

Cheers,
Jason.