Re: [Evolution] Can't Access Conduits

On Mon, 2001-11-19 at 14:33, Ed Wilts wrote:

I managed to mangle half my records on my Pilot on my last synch, and now I
only trust it to copy records from the Pilot to Evo, and not synch between
the two.

What was the problem?  Is it replicable?

I've also heard some grumblings from a coworker of mine that he can't
control the field mapping.  He's got Custom fields on his Palm that he'd
like to synch with fields in Evo and hasn't figured that one out.

Custom fields can not currently be mapped, but they aren't overwritten
either.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com