Re: [Evolution] email as alarm type

      * At this point, it likely requires the shell to run, so
        it depends on components being reusable without the shell.
My vote is to implement for post 1.0 the sendmail mechanism

My vote is to make all components reusable without the shell, all
componets, other developers should be able to use the contacts
component, the composer etc etc.

For example, some one could build a fax front end and use the contact
details from evolution, edit or add new contacts from the fax
application etc, or as mentioned above a small email interface for
automated mails that are then archived in the sent folder, at the moment
I do this by cc'ing myself from teh script, but  thgen I get the boring
system mail in my inbox (this is for a work thing, I emial data to a
college once a week,

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss