Re: [Evolution] email as alarm type

On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 09:19, E. Joshua Rigler wrote:
Knowing that some of the original developers of gnomecal also work on
evolution, and since evolution is an _integrated_ email/calendar/etc.,
it seem a little odd to me that there is no option to email a reminder
to someone.  I could run "mail", but I could do that with a "cron" or
"at" job.

We decided to postpone this functionality as it would involve changes to
the message composer's CORBA interface and we do not have time to do
that for 1.0. It will be implemented in the near future, though.

  Federico