[Evolution] Moving Messages from Sent Subfolder

Hi All,

I have a bunch of subfolders in my Sent folder. They're organized by
year and then Months, so that all of my archived sent messages from the
last two years are more or less organized. I have the current months
subfolder set as the the Sent folder in the Special Folders tab of my
Mail Settings account. It works quite well.

One thing that doesn't work, however, is moving messages from that
subfolder (today, it's Sent -> 2001 -> "11 November"). Dragging a
message from this folder to another folder simply doesn't work. If I
right-click and select "Move to Folder", the move to folder interface
pops up, but then moves to the back, behind the main evolution screen! I
bring it forward and select a folder, and then the message moves.

This all means that I see two issues (with Evolution 0.99.2 on YDL 2.0):
        * Dragging messages from a subfolder of the Sent folder to
          another folder does not move those messages to the other
          folder.
        * The "Move to folder" screen jumps to the back, instead of
          getting the focus in the front.

Please let me know if these are newly reported issues and I'll submit
the relevant Bugzilla report(s).

Regards,

David

David Wheeler net                                 ICQ: 15726394
                                               Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: Theory jabber org