Re: [Evolution] Mailcheck applet for Evolution?

Are there any plans to write one that maintains the evolution look and
feel / is evolution aware / & already knows your evolution pop
preferences, etc?

This would be a nice bit of integration.

I have not poked though the evolution code much but have noticed that
something keeps runnning even when you exit evolution.  I think this bit
of code keeps track of generating alerts for appointments?  Not sure, I
haven't played with this.  Maybe this could also handle mail alerts?