[Evolution] Wombat dies when syncing Addresses

I'm still having trouble with one area of synchronization with my
Visor.  If I enable Address syncing the wombat process dies, and then
synchronization becomes very hit-and-miss until I killev and oaf-slay.
This is better than before, it used to lock my machine hard with some of
the previous releases.  This must not be happening to everyone, or there
would be more complaints about it.  Is there anything I can change on my
end to fix this behaviour?  I'm using RC2 on MDK8.0, BTW.