[Evolution] YASP Yet Another Spell Problem :-)

Hi,

I am running RedHat 7.0 with a 2.4.14 kernel and have never been able to
get spell check to work.  I can use aspell -c filename to check a file
with no problems.  The following packages are installed:

[root stinky]# rpm -qa | grep spell
aspell-en-ca-0.33.7.1-ximian.2
aspell-devel-0.33.7.1-ximian.2
pspell-0.12.2-ximian.3
aspell-0.33.7.1-ximian.2
libpspell4-0.12.2-ximian.3
gnome-spell-0.4-ximian.1

I ran killev, oaf-slay, and deleted orbit-* from /tmp.  I am also
running the latest evolution snapshot...

This has got to be something simple that I am just missing.  If somebody
could help me get this going I would be grateful :-)

Thanks,
/Jeff

--

(Sorry about the network problems. Our ethernet is leaking ether.)