Re: [Evolution] Configuration Database not found

I've upgraded as well, and I still have the same problem, too. I've
tried many things to resolve this issue and nothing helps.  Since this
does the same thing on two different machines, I have to assume that it
is not caused by incompatible hardware.

Since it is not a 1.0 release, I expect there to be problems of this
type. If they were to release 1.0 with this bug in it, then I expect
that, as much as I like the product, I would not use it - running
oaf-slay every time I log into the system in order to get mail is not
what one would expect of a real release.

If there is anymore information I can provide the fine folks at ximian
in order to fix this, please let me know.

Best Regards,

DCM