[Evolution] Mailer dies

This happened the last time I upgraded (before now) Evo as well. All of
a sudden Evo refuses to send mail. I can reply to existing mail but not
create new ones. If I try the "Folder that handles mail" dies
unexpectantly and I have to reboot Evo to get back to a working mailbox.

When run from the prompt this is what is displayed after the crash:

Bonobo-WARNING **: Exception on unrealize 'Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0''

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Error changing interactive status of
component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent to FALSE --
IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

Waiting for component to die --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent (1)

Any ideas as to how to fix this?

Martin S