[Evolution] calendar dies in evolution rc 2

Hi,

I'm running evolution rc 2 and when I click on the Calendar after I
first start up evolution I get an dialog box that pops up with :

        The Evolution component that handles folder of type "cal" has
        unexpectedly quit.  You will need to quit Evolution and restart
        in order to access that data again.

Once this happens the rest of the components are unavailable and I have
to rest evolution.  Doing a killev,oaf-slay does nothing, I'm not able
to every use the Calendar.  The rest of the components in evolution work
without problem.  I've delete my ~/evolution/local/Calendar several
times but this does nothing.

The output I get in my shell from evolution is this :

        evolution-shell-WARNING **: Error changing interactive status of
        component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent to FALSE
        --IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

I also started evolution-calendar in one terminal and started evolution
in another and the only output I got in my evolution-calendar terminal
is :

        Segmentation fault ( core ).

Any idea what is wrong?

Thanks,

Steven Knight                   #include <standard_disclaimer.h>
steven knight unh edu           ICQ : 7061721 ; IM : skkataim

This was but a prelude; where books are burnt human-beings will be burnt
in the end.
                --Heinrich Heine, 1820
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat.
                --Santayana
Will I ever use calculus again?
No. There is no connection between calculus and anything you will do in
life. We use it simply as a way to trick people into becoming
mathematicians.