  From:         Eric Lambart <lambart got net>
  To:   Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
  Subject:      Re: [Evolution] Tab complete email addresses?
  Date:         19 Nov 2001 13:09:52 -0800

Why, oh why didn't this get filtered by the Cc: rule?  I have many other
examples, both for this list and for the others.

I should point out that I have *attempted* to set up server-side
filtering on the MS Exchange server to do my filtering (though I can
never be sure if my rules are server-side or client side, since Outlook
doesn't actually use those terms, tells you that rules *may* live either
place, but doesn't tell you how to figure out where they actually
live... I hate that program...).  Is it possible that Exchange Server
has "touched" the messages, and that prevents Evo from applying rules
(even though they show up in the message pane as unread)?

Thanks for the terrific work - Evo is great.

-Matt

--
Matthew Nelson
Dynamics Technology, Inc.