Re: [Evolution] POP before SMTP problems (evolution-mail crash)

On Sun, 2001-11-18 at 13:29, wolfi wrote:
Hi, It's bug #11491, and it had already been closed (without solution),
but feel free to reopen it ... good luck ....

ASAP.

What do you mean with 'crash'? Does your evolution window break or you
just cannot send your mail (that was my problem)?

I mean, a segfault. I've just restarted it and everything is fine again.
--
 /\(3)                                 /              Enver ALTIN |
The integral of z squared, dz         | Please do not e-mail me   |