Re: [Evolution] POP before SMTP problems (evolution-mail crash)

On Sat, 2001-11-17 at 22:01, Enver ALTIN wrote:
I think I've found a bug.

I've got an account, configured as POP before SMTP for sending options.
I've composed a mail, and postponed sending with "Send Later" menu item.
Then I chose Send/Receive.

Then sending mail caused a POP login and a normal mail-fetching started
for the same account and evolution-mail process has crashed.

I wish I could help, but I'm not sure if this is a bug related to this.
So I can reproduce this here, but I don't have another linux box around
and can't test it on another system. Can someone confirm that this
problem "really exists"?

Hi, It's bug #11491, and it had already been closed (without solution),
but feel free to reopen it ... good luck ....
What do you mean with 'crash'? Does your evolution window break or you
just cannot send your mail (that was my problem)?

Wolfi
mailto:wolfi_z web de