[Evolution] Perhaps we should keep a list of IMAP/POP servers that we know Evolution works well with.

I know there are some really poor IMAP and POP servers out there
that don't implement the protocols correctly.  If might be helpful
for users to have a page on the Ximian Evolution website that
mentions servers we have tested with and gotten positive (or
negative) results with.  It might also be cool to include in the
Evolution package a tool that you can point at your IMAP and POP
server and just have it spit out the server name and version.
Alternatively, it seems like it would be trivial to add a Help
menu option for the evolution-mail component that queries your
server for the current account and then displays a dialog
containing this information.  This would facilitate collecting
compatibility information.

Just an random idea,

        Miles