[Evolution] PGP/GPG issues

A couple of questions regarding encryption in evolution....

First, if I send an e-mail and encrypt it from evolution to a recipient
who uses kmail or Microsoft Outlook (no comments please), the e-mail
isn't detected as being PGP-encrypted in either of those two mail
clients (I've not checked others).  In fact, the evolution-encrypted
e-mail shows up in their inbox as a blank e-mail (no content) with 2
attachments.  I doubt I'm describing it technically correctly, but
that's what happens.  What little I understand of the black arts of
e-mail seems to point to this being an issue around PGP/Mime versus
inline PGP.  I'm not honestly even sure what that means, completely.
=:\

Has anyone else had any problems with this?  Is it a black-art,
top-secret "click here to let PGP work correctly" button that I'm
missing somewhere in evolution?  Does anyone know of a solution for
this?  Regardless of the "evolution is doing things right and Outlook is
screwed up" replies that are sure to come, the bottom line is that I
need an e-mail client that will play nicely with my company's "corporate
standard" e-mail client, namely Outlook.  Can anyone explain what the
issue is with inline PGP versus PGP/Mime?  Or again, is there a
solution/work-around for this?

Second, if I need to encrypt an outgoing e-mail from evolution to
someone whose e-mail address doesn't match his PGP public key,
there's currently no way to select that key from my keyring in evolution.
In other words, if I tell evolution to encrypt the e-mail on send, then
click "send", what I get is an error message from gpg, which says basically
"can't find key for <insert name here>", and there it stops, literally.
Evolution simply won't let me send the e-mail until I de-select the
"encrypt" option.  KMail, on the other hand, detects that gpg isn't able
to find the recipient's key and allows you to pick what key you want to
use.

Anyone have thoughts on this?  Is there any work-around in evolution for
this?  If there's not, is this being planned for a near-future release?

--
Jason Kasper (vanRijn)