Re: [Evolution] 9-digit ZIP code idea

Thanks for the link. It's a shame there's no free/Free access to that
database. It seems like it aught to be in the public domain...

Oh well.

--Ben

On Fri, 2001-11-16 at 18:53, Brian wrote:
The USPS would really not like such a thing happening.  There's an
entire industry that sells such databases to businesses.  See the USPS'
FAQ on the matter.

http://www.usps.com/ncsc/ziplookup/zipcodefaqs.htm

Brian