Re: [Evolution] still no palm syncing?

On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 19:53, John Sturgeon wrote:
I'm still not able to sync with my palm:

gpilotd: relocation error: gpilotd: undefined symbol: stat

Is this my problem or are there still problems linking in the libraries?

I've had this problem several times, and usually solved it by installing
pilot-link and gnome-pilot from the same source. Try the packages on
http://www.eskil.org/gnome-pilot/, and if that doesn't work, try
recompiling the src RPM for Evolution.

--
    Håvard

havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||+47 93 84 64 68
All it takes to start an avalanche is one snowflake||Or a snowboarder
     Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!