Re: [Evolution] Pilot conduits are busted now, too...

On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 20:27, Rubin Bennett wrote:
Arrgh... shoulda left 0.16 on my machine... everything was working OK
then.  Alright, enough sniffling-

In addition to the "cannot allocate default font for printing" error
that I'm still getting, now the EAddress conduit for syncing with my
Handspring is dead.  Arrgh; everything else is working; it syncs up my
ToDo list, Calendar, etc., but no addresses.  Below is the error that
gets dumped to the console both upon pressing the HotSync button and
trying to edit the EAddress conduit in gnomecc.

Known issue, the release notes covered the fact the conduits were
non-functional this release (packaging problem).  Fixed for RC2.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com