[Evolution] Paste Shortcut

Hi All,

The paste shortcut (Ctl-V) doesn't work for me. The menu command works
fine, but whenever I hit the shortcut, I just see my signature
highlighted with the blue dashed box. Is this a known issue? I'm running
0.99.0 on YDL 2.0.

Also, why isn't there a copy command (and shortcut) when I'm reading a
message? When I want to copy text from a message I'm reading to one I'm
editing, I have to use the standard X copy and paste.

Thanks!

David

David Wheeler net                                 ICQ: 15726394
                                               Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: Theory jabber org