Re: [Evolution] Reply should come from source account

On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 19:49, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
But pretend you are setting up evolution to check mail from your work
address and your isp mail address, you'd want both accounts to use your
isp's smtp server

It's a side point - I agree with the behaviour of 'guessing' an SMTP
server; but I do use different SMTP servers at home and work.  My ISP's
mail server only relays for hosts inside their network, which my work
machine isn't, and my work SMTP server does the same.

~C.

--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris void $a | www.$a | finger: chris $a
         "In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded."