Re: [Evolution] Reply should come from source account

On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 10:46, Jim Meyer wrote:
Hello!

I'm having all sorts of fun with the fact that Evo always uses your
default account to reply from, even if the mail was sent to a different
source account. It's particularly hitting me hard on this list, where
I've got my personal account on the list; as you may have guessed, it's
my work account which is chosen as default.

Shouldn't Evo consider the source account of the message being replied
to and set the From address accordingly?

Evo 0.99.1cvs.2001.11.14.08.58 here.

Possibly along these same lines, the default 'send server' is the one
from the default account, and it always defaults to that send server
when defining new accounts.

IE: I have a pop3 account set up, with an SMTP server (this is my main
account).  I also have an IMAP account set up, but when I get to
defining how to send mail for that account, it shows me the SMTP server
from the POP3 account as the server to send from.

Is this correct behavior?  Build +cvs.2001.11.14.08.58 .

Mike Strock
mstrock oz net