Re: [Evolution] Reply should come from source account

On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 11:35, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Yes, that is correct behavior - you can change the smtp server you use,
it is just a good default to auto-set...don't you think?

I would think that since you are creating a new account (which may or
may not have knowledge of the other account) that you would default to
NONE, and allow the user to enter their own preference, whether it be
the SMTP server from the default account, or something else.

Just my opinion though.  It works the way it is now. :)

Mike Strock
mstrock oz net